We would love to tell you a little about us and our wonderful community.
We have been residents since 2003. We have also represented many builders, buyers and sellers over the years in this great community.
Hidden Springs was started in 1999 and is comprised of 1844 acres. The community began around 8 Founding Principles.
Hidden Springs has approximately 900 homes.
- Dry Creek Mercantile
- General Store
- 2 Pools
- Community Barn
- Tennis Courts
- Baseball field
- Hidden Springs Elementary
- Smart start Pre-School
- Hiking/biking paths
- Tot lot
- Village Green, South Meadow Park,
Cougar Field & multiple smaller parks
- Organic apple orchard – Only Apple orchard
- Organic farm – Only Farm
- Schicks-Ostalosa Historic Farmstead
- Ada County Library
- Lots of greenspace
- Kids: Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Easter Egg Hunt
- Summer Concerts
- Dry Creek clean up
- Educational Classes
- 4th of July Parade & Concert
Download more Hidden Springs information here.
We would love to tell you more about our great community!
Cyndi Elliot & Andy Elliot
208.573.0099 / 208.573.0473